Sunday, June 10, 2012

Early Sunday Morning

Tired after signing books yesterday.  
Not ready to start writing on 1745, though now that it is over 410 pages, the book is rounding slowly into shape.  It will be hot today.  Too hot for this early in June but the weather will be moderating as the week goes along.  
I am touched by one of my friend's Bob's writings, http://afewwordsfromeurope.com/author/afewwordsfromeurope/ sometimes my ramblings, by contrast and depth, seem so superfluous.  
Went to Upperville, Virginia earlier in the week for the Horse Show.  Managed to cut the heads and tails off of most of my pictures, so I switched to video.  
Spectacular settings under the large oaks which form a living canopy over the jumping ring.  
Had lunch at the Red Fox Inn, and came back home via Fredericksburg (after a brief refueling stop at Carl's Ice Cream).

No comments: